AgView CVI is a product managed by the Institute for Infectious Animal Diseases (IIAD) which is a member of Texas A&M AgriLife Research.
There is a $3 charge per certificate issued using AgView CVI. There are no monthly maintenance fees. Every AgView CVI organization must fill out and return the External Customer Information Form (AG-257).
Effective January 16th, 2020, AgView CVI users will be billed via email on the 15th of the month following a quarterly schedule and will have 30 days to submit payment. The billing cycle is outlined below:
- January – March CVI Usage: Invoice will be issued April 15th
- April – June CVI Usage: Invoice will be issued July 15th
- July – September CVI Usage: Invoice will be issued October 15th
- October – December CVI Usage: Invoice will be issued January 15th
User access to AgView CVI will be revoked when certificate fees are 90 days past due. If the past due balance is later paid in full, user access will be reinstated.
Accepted payment methods include check or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover). Payments made via credit card incur an additional 2.75% credit card processing fee.
- General Information about AgView billing can be found here: AgView Billing Information
- AgView External Customer Information Forms can be found here: AgView External Customer Information Form
- Questions regarding the billing processes may be directed to the AgView CVI Billing team by phone at 800-767-6888 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org