AgView is a suite of customizable data integration and analysis products designed to enhance situational awareness.
- Integrates data from authoritative data sources into a single, easy-to-use, real-time common operating picture
- Supports the entire emergency cycle: planning, preparedness, mitigation, response and recovery
- Supports sector-specific business continuity planning
- Empowers near real-time collection, aggregation and analysis of data
The Institute of Infectious Animal Diseases (IIAD) has partnered with the National Pork Board to develop a commercial-grade application to allow veterinarians to submit Certificates of Veterinary Inspection from mobile devices and desktop computers. Based off of IIAD’s popular mCVI application, the AgView system greatly improves the user experience and usability of submitting CVIs electronically.
To learn more, visit https://agview.com
Features and benefits:
- A user-friendly interface for digitally entering animal health certificate data
- AgView CVI is accepted by all 50 states, Guam, Puerto Rico and US Virgin Islands
- AgView is available on iOS, Android, and desktop platforms
- Issued CVIs are automatically sent to the state of origin and destination
- CVIs can be created offline, allowing veterinarians to use the product in the field
- Clinic accounts allow for veterinarians and animal health support staff to collaborate on CVI creation and submission, creating a more efficient CVI process for practices
- There is a $3 charge per certificate issued using AgView CVI