Rachel Whisenant serves as program coordinator for the IIAD, where she assists in coordination, logistical planning and implementation of seminars, trainings, workshops, meetings, events, and other special programs.
She brings extensive experience and training in project management, executive level support and financial management
As program coordinator at IIAD, Whisenant:
- Prepares and edits correspondence, agendas, and miscellaneous reports.
- Oversees coordination, logistical planning, and implementation of seminars, trainings, workshops, meetings, events and other special programs.
- Drafts responses on behalf of the director’s office that may require conducting research and applying policies and procedures.
- Coordinate responses to requests for program information.
- Assists in monitoring agency compliance with rules and procedures.
- Recommends changes and assists in implementing changes to existing programs.