The Institute of Infectious Animal Diseases (IIAD) has partnered with the National Pork Board to develop a commercial-grade application to allow veterinarians to submit Certificates of Veterinary Inspection from mobile devices and desktop computers. Based off of IIAD’s popular mCVI application, the AgView system greatly improves the user experience and usability of submitting CVI’s electronically.
Features and benefits:
- A user-friendly interface for digitally entering animal health certificate data
- Issued CVIs are automatically sent to the state of origin and destination
- CVIs can be created offline, allowing veterinarians to use the product in the field
- Clinic accounts allow for veterinarians and animal health support staff to collaborate on CVI creation and submission, creating a more efficient CVI process for practices
- Free to use until January 1, 2019 at which time there will be a $3 per CVI issued charge
AgView is available on iOS, Android, and desktop platforms.