The Institute of Infectious Animal Diseases (IIAD) has partnered with the National Pork Board to develop a commercial-grade application to allow veterinarians to submit Certificates of Veterinary Inspection from mobile devices and desktop computers. Based off of IIAD’s popular mCVI application, the AgView system greatly improves the user experience and usability of submitting CVI’s electronically.
Features and benefits:
- A user-friendly interface for digitally entering animal health certificate data
- Issued CVIs are automatically sent to the state of origin and destination
- CVIs can be created offline, allowing veterinarians to use the product in the field
- Clinic accounts allow for veterinarians and animal health support staff to collaborate on CVI creation and submission, creating a more efficient CVI process for practices
- Starting January 1, 2019, there will be a $3 per issued certificate charge to use AgView CVI.
- AgView CVI Help Desk: 800-767-6888
- AgView CVI Support Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- AgView CVI Support Hours: Monday-Friday, 8AM-5PM Central
- Information about AgView billing can be found here: AgView Billing Information
- AgView External Customer Information Forms can be found here: AgView External Customer Information Forms
- AgView CVI Payment Information
- Questions regarding the billing processes may be directed to Tomacina Tobias, IIAD Business Coordinator, by phone at 979-845-1635 or by email at email@example.com
AgView is available on iOS, Android, and desktop platforms.